If you love northern Michigan and want to work for a great company, see if one of our positions might be the right fit for you. Here are some jobs open at M22 right now:
Marketing Content Assistant
We are seeking a full-time creative individual with a stylish, modern edge to help take our visual communications to the next level. The Marketing Content Assistant will work in our downtown Traverse City office under the Brand Manager and with the M22 team to brainstorm, execute projects, develop content, track marketing plans, and assist with social media.
*This is a dynamic position and is subject to change based on abilities and the current direction of the business.
Full-time / In-office (Downtown Traverse City)
- Create and schedule high-quality, engaging social content under the direction and approval of the Brand Manager.
- Assist with the development and implementation of social media strategies.
- Coordinate brand collaborations and giveaways.
- Assist with, document, and be present at all M22 events, in-store and out of the office.
- Write web and store content as requested by the Brand Manager.
- Coordinate, assist with and be present for all photoshoots.
- Communicate with M22 Community using professionalism, tact, and style.
- Guard our brand online and alert the team of any unique requests.
- Gather social analytics and present them to the team weekly and quarterly.
- Report on goals and task status to Brand Manager and team weekly
- Assist Brand Manager with project timeline and task tracking.
- Assist Brand Manager with the creation of emails, website content and updates, and general graphic editing.
- Assist Brand Manager and creative team with general marketing and event needs.
- 1+ years of related experience for a retail or consumer brand.
- Highly experienced with social media and social media content creation.
- Must have photography experience, personal or professional.
- Must have an eye for beauty, style, and detail.
- Open to feedback and ready to make stylistic changes when requested.
- Willing to learn and take on M22’s style and voice in content.
- Able to manage multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Copywriting experience or skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to use Adobe Suite / Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and InDesign.
- Fluent in Google Suite apps.
- Must desire to be part of an in-office team environment.
- Loves fashion, design, and up to speed on upcoming trends.
- Lives an M22 lifestyle.
Extra points if you have:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook ads
- SEO/SEM experience
- Print production experience
- Videography experience
To apply, visit our ad on Indeed.
The Sales Associate will work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer questions about our products, and recommend the correct solutions. Ultimately, the duties of a Sales Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, maintain a clean and inviting store, while consistently meeting store sales goals.
- Smile and sincerely welcome every guest.
- Approach each guest and assess his or her needs.
- Overcome objectives by asking open-ended questions.
- Track and exceed daily sales goals.
- Every transaction must include an “add-on” sale.
- Correctly complete all POS transactions.
- Follow opening and closing checklists to ensure the entire cleanliness for our guests.
- In downtime, keep the store organized, dust free, and stocked.
- Participate in contests; team sales goals and other incentive programs.
- Maintain an open and friendly attitude towards guests, employees, and management.
- Follow the “G.U.E.S.T.” program outlined in the handbook.
- Follow company policies and guidelines detailed in the handbook.
To apply: Stop by our TC location to fill out an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org